Join us to design your way into natural health and wealth
With the regenerative lifestyle design map, you will be certain to know how to start living beyond the "organic box". Following the 5 key steps, will get you on your way to practicing radical self-care and radical earth-care. For a spiritually fulfilling, physically enlightening and ecologically sensible way of life, just follow these 5 easy simple steps. Instant access to our 5 step formula for inner and outer ecology.
If you would like to start living sustainably and apply permaculture design to transform your living headquarters into a natural oasis and healing foodscape but don’t know where to start and would like hand by hand one-on- one detailed consulting this is the perfect route to follow.
"Permaculture is a design science that balances community development with ecological sensitivity."
It Emphasizes the harmonious interrelationship of humans, plants, animals and the Earth and shows us how to make the most of our resources by minimizing waste and maximizing potential. In permaculture, we don't plant plants, we plant ecosystems and before planting we design.
It is a common saying for every hour of planting 100 hours of design is the best.
Benefits Of A Perma Design:
Maximized use of land and space.
Multi-layered garden planning which increases microclimates & diversity.
Integration with your surrounding structures (home or business complex).
Community involvement, education.
Once design and implementation is established there's a minimal effort in maintenance, minimized waste.
1. Phone ConsultationsIt is surprising how much information is available on the internet about climate, topography, soils, predominant winds and sun angles for almost any spot in the US (and even the world). As a land or homeowner, we invite you to send us your address and a simple tracing of the property lines, along with what your desire or vision is for the property. We then do our research. In a follow-up phone call (within a week) we will share with you what we have concluded regarding the greatest opportunities and challenges for your property related to your vision.Research plus 90-min. phone consultation —up to 1-acre or less = $295For larger properties, add $10/acreExample: 35 acres = $295 + (34 x $10) = $635
2. WalkAboutsAngie walks the property in question with the owner and explores what sort of permaculture design strategies and techniques would be most appropriate. This is a verbal assessment with recommendations and rough sketches when/where appropriate. Some useful resources are always provided and/or recommended reading and website links supplied.$175/hour, plus travel.2-hour minimum for Residence, 3-Hour minimum for 1-acre+.Travel is $.60/mile.
Please Note: The full amount invested in either a Phone Consultation or a WalkAbout will be deducted from the price of a Permaculture Design if purchased later.
Permaculture DesignsFollowing a site visit and/or our research, we can create a permaculture design including a written assessment, a basemap of the property with the design sketched upon it, and a written summary of recommendations.
Prices vary by property size and complexity of the design desired. Here are some estimates for property sizes of 1-25 acres.
3. Framework Designs –Est: $1,000 – $8,000~ Assessment~ Analysis~ Design Recommendations with Basemap (to include earthworks such as swales, ponds or keylining if appropriate)~ General Plant Lists for the Application
4. Full Designs –Est. $5.000 – $15,000 ~ Assessment ~ Analysis ~ Design Recommendations with Basemap (to include earthworks such as swales, ponds or keylining if appropriate)~ Specific Plant Lists with Suppliers Noted ~ Implementation Priorities (Time Table)~ Estimated cost analysis for full implementation
5. Full Design & Project Management— Est. $10,000 – $50,000/year
~ Assessment~ Analysis~ Design Recommendations with Drawings (to include earthworks such as swales, ponds or keylining if appropriate) ~ Specific Plant Lists with Suppliers Noted ~ Implementation Priorities (Time Table)~ Estimated cost analysis for full implementation~ Project Management – Oversee installation of design, work with contractors/installers, trouble shoot, organize maintenance in early months/years, assess results, fine-tune design strategies, stay with project until everything is running as projected.
For More Information or a Price Quote:
Throughout the permaculture design process, we will take you through the evaluation, goal articulation phase of setting a solid foundation as well as we will help you identify the needs for your family & community to be fulfilled by the design. We will assess and analyze the site as well as complete a design and implementation project for you.
Discover the 5 key steps that will help guide you on your path towards redesigning your life from a scarcity based, polluting and toxic filled degenerative lifestyle into a fruiting, abundantly, rich and nature based healing regenerative lifestyle.
Get StartedFree Regenerative Lifestyle Design SessionFree Online Resource GuideAboutHomeContact
Inner EcologyOuter EcologyWomen & The Earth
Copyright Permaculture Yogi 2017 - Powered by HEROIK